Monday, January 21, 2008

Celebrating a dream come true!


Today I'm celebrating a dream come true

This week the Wetpaint wiki hosting service is saluting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and his ambition to dream. I've been selected as a top contributor on Wetpaint's home page this week. Because my new Bucket Lists wiki dares to dream and in an effort to recognize [my] efforts, my just_tonya user name and its avator plus a link to that wiki are posted on the Wetpaint home page. Yippee! I sure look good on that Wetpaint home page. (hehehe) Visit the Wetpaint home page to see me and link to my wiki. Don't delay, it won't be there long. ; ) Better yet, join my Bucket Lists community there and let's follow our dreams together.

I think I'll sing a round of my theme song now in celebration. : )





As posted on YouTube by ICDeddPeople
Image credit: creativeprek

No comments: