Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Follow your heart, follow your dreams

Today I'm celebrating Progress Day!

Did you know that today is the only day on the calendar that is actually a command? Think about it, March 4th reads as March Forth. Today is a day to march forward in life and reach your fullest potential. One company once designated today as a personal fulfillment day, a day to celebrate the amazing potential within yourself -- to commemorate your strengths, vision and unlimited possibilities. Today might be a day for you to reflect on your goals and evaluate your progress. For example, many people set resolutions for the year, but they're often forgotten before Valentine's Day. Here's a day that you can quickly review those resolutions and start fresh -- marching forth to show progress. Maybe you're thinking longer range plans -- today might be a day to consider what goals you'd like to accomplish in the remainder of your life. What adventure would you like to complete? What would you love to achieve? Check out the Bucket Lists wiki for ideas on popular and incredible life goals to put on your bucket list or list of life goals. Then, record your list and make a plan.

If you like to surf through YouTube, you can see lots of videos where YouTube users log their progress -- from weight loss, while in recovery, while in chemotherapy, while learning new skills (playing the guitar), or just silly stuff (logging a daily picture).

Today, I hope that you follow your heart, follow your dreams...I believe in you!
I hope that you'll post a comment on this blog or on Bucket Lists to report your progress!
I Believe in You by Il Divo and Celine Dion



As posted on YouTube by pa9us


Today I hope that you remember as R Kelly sings in I Believe I Can Fly:
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it.


I Believe I Can Fly by R Kelly



As posted on YouTube by AuricSmith


Image credit: pirmarketing . com

No comments: