Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The sounds of the season


Today I'm celebrating the music of Christmas!

Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. There is so much great music to fit within a short month. To kickoff the Christmas holiday season, I've updated the site playlist. Hopefully your holiday favorite is on the list. Post a comment with your favorite and I'll try to add it too!

I'm revving up for the holiday, but can't help but feel a bit on pins and needles (even though that was yesterday's holiday) knowing what is left to be done before I can really celebrate the holiday with gusto.

My thoughts today:
The turkey's gone but bags still left to unpack
A big work backlog but I can't look back
3 rehearsals, 1 service, and 2 concerts this week must do
Before decorating, greeting cards, and shopping for you!

~just_tonya

A favorite quote from Emily Matthews:
From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.


Today, my wish for you is that through the hustle and bustle of the holidays, moving from home to home and one place to another that you will find the warmth and joy of Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tonya what a lovely blog - I really like the idea of celebrating every day. It is sometimes hard to get through each day, let alone celebrate it..and it has just dawned on me that maybe if each day was celebrated i would be much easier to get through it......